Tuesday 31 January 2012

Why Most New Businesses Fail in the First Day

I don't know if you are like me but when I start something new I like to know as much as I can before I start.  I have since learned that is not the right way to get started. Why, because you will never get started and you will have another program sitting on your computer taking up space.   So what do you do then?  Well do like I did when I signed up with All Solutions Network, just jump in and get started.  Do something and get started.  I screwed up when I started but found out there is little that can't be fixed and you aren't going to break the program no matter what you do.
Talk about this to everyone you meet, hand out business cards.  Every time my wife and I go out to eat I leave a business card with the tip on the table.   I simply write on the back "Thanks for the great service" if I get the waitress's name I'll put that on there also.  They appreciate someone noticing how hard they work so chances are they are not going to throw that card away too quickly.  And possibly they will show it off to fellow workers and they will notice the business and my information on the front.
I don't know about you but I sing the praises of my business opportunities to everyone, in every email I send I set up a signature line.  There I can put a small blurb about my business and a link to my website.  Now every email that I send is an advertisement.  I let everyone know because I believe this is the best thing going right now.  I have been in internet marketing for the last 4 years exclusively.  Ever since I retired, and I have tried a number of different businesses but most of them give you just enough information to get started but no real advice on how to really make any money.  I have only found a handful of programs out there that are either cheap enough to get into, or free, and that actually make money fairly easily.
Another way I advertise my business is with safe lists.  I can hear you mind running now; everybody out there is trying to get you into their business.  How can you make any money?  If you think about it, most of them are not making money maybe one of them will be desperate enough to look at your ad and what you are offering.  How to use safelist advertising is a topic for another day if you just can't wait drop me a line and I'll send you information right away, you won't have to wait.
So with all that said I will say no more, this time.  Spend some time with your families, relax and get ready for a great 2012.
Vern Rudolph
More info

No comments:

Post a Comment